Pages

Saturday 28 June 2014

A Few Faves

Hi everyone!
I hope you've all had great weeks and are excited for the weekend!
I just wanted to quickly share with you a few of my favorite things at the moment. Enjoy!

Simple Heels
 I love basic heels in neutral colors as they are so versatile and easy to wear.
Click here to purchase

Peonies.
These would have to be one of my all-time favorite flowers. I love how they have such a subtle fragrance and they are really delicate looking.

I love a good salad! This Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad looks delicious, a definite recipe I want to try in the near future.


I saw this on Pinterest the other day and i love it. Reminds me to appreciate the little things.

Hope you all make the most of your weekend! 

Elise xo

(Not my pictures unless otherwise specified)




No comments:

Post a Comment