Pages

Sunday 29 May 2016

Style Spot

I love shoes.

To be more specific: loafers, oxfords, and brogues to be exact. Flat, platform, metallic, tassels, I think they're all so cool. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect pair. They basically go with anything. Jeans and a t-shirt, a full skirt and blouse, a big cozy seater and some wide leg pants. I have basically come to terms with the fact that I love pieces that are versatile. Something I can wear with everything, is comfortable and effortlessly cool. These shoes are something I don't think will ever really go out of style.


Here are some of my top picks in this shoe department:

These cool black loafers with a tassel from Kurt Geiger (here)


Pull&Bear platformed brogues (here)


River Island pointed patent loafers (here)


Sometimes I start planning my outfit from the ground up. Literally. The right shoes can make or break your entire look. I'm excited to find the right pair to add to my winter wardrobe!

Elise xo


No comments:

Post a Comment