Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

A Few Faves

Here are a few of my favorites from this month


This Longline Blazer is a different twist on the classic blazer. Definitely a style I've been loving! Purchase here.


Bliss Balls
I have been obsessed with these little treats recently. So simple to make and so good for you! Gluten free, dairy free, vegan, these are good for just about anyone! You can put in so many different ingredients but these Pecan Pie Bliss Balls look like the perfect sweet treat as pie season comes upon my friends in the states (I would enjoy these anytime of year!)


This half bun and beach wave hairstyle is super cute! Especially now with my hair being shorter, and not always able to go up a ponytail without half of it falling out, this half bun is the perfect solution. Not only is it cute, but super practical to keep hair out of my face.


Saw this a little while ago and it really resonated with me. You do you. As long as you like who you are, it doesn't matter if other people do or not. Live your life for you, not anybody else.

Hope you enjoyed checking out a few of my faves. Have a great day!

Elise xo



No comments:

Post a Comment