Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Street Style

Hope everyone has been doing well!
I have decided to start a new little feature on the blog, showcasing street styles! These are my favorite types of outfits because it allows you to add a little personal flair to your outfits while still keeping it trendy. Here are my faves from around New York Fashion Week this year. Enjoy!

Separates
I have been loving the look of patterned separates lately. Its edgy yet classy all at the same time with that little peek of skin showing around the midriff either with high-waisted shorts, skirt or pants and a cropped top, this is the perfect outfit. I especially love the monochromatic theme of this one, and the little black booties, blue purse and sunglasses add a cool vibe to the overall look.


Shift Dresses
I've always been a big fan of the shift dress, I think its great for so many body types, its easy to dress up or down, and it looks so chic, like you put in a lot of effort. I love the high neck of this one, and the subtle pleating at the bottom along with the touches of color injected in the shoes and lippy. Gorgeously simple.  


Mixing Patterns
Ah Anna Dello Russo... the street style legend. Always a little daring, she manages to pull off very manic outfits, that most of us could only dream of wearing! I love the gentle, girly, floral print dress with the big white collar and black bow detail, paired with red tartan jacket, and tough biker boots. 

These are a couple of my current favorite street style looks, hope it gives you a little inspiration as we go into a new season!

Elise xo




No comments:

Post a Comment