Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

A Few Faves

Hi all!

With the month of June coming to an end, I decided its high time I posted some of my favourite things!

Its getting well into winter here in New Zealand, and I've woken up many a morning with my windows all foggy, and frost on the ground. Here are a few things that make me feel all super cozy during the cooler months.



Sweaters!

Perfect for layering under a jacket, or just on its own on slightly warmer days.  Love this ribbed brown sweater from ASOS. Purchase here.




Macaroni Cheese

My favourite comfort food of all time. To quote the character Haley James Scott from One Tree Hill, its "The Food of the Gods". This twist on your classic mac and cheese recipe includes greek yogurt and spinach. Yum! Find the recipe here.  


Breakfast Nooks

These little areas just scream "cozy" to me. Imagine having your morning cup of coffee and scrambled eggs on toast here! All cuddled up with a book on lazy weekend mornings. Sounds like bliss to me.


Remember to cherish the little things. Make memories for only you and your friends without posting them on Instagram. Explore your city. Go on that blind date. Visit Art Galleries and create things. Working is great, but take some time to just, be.


Hope your June has been wonderful. I'll see you soon.


Elise xo




No comments:

Post a Comment